Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Assist on the day-to-day operation of the HR office
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of HR programs and policies, functions of employee relations, recruitment and selection, record-keeping, orientation and training, and employment administration.
- Provide professional telephone and email support to clients of the company
- Ensures good relationship with the client are maintained and enhanced through regular communication and action on concerns.
- Candidates must be a graduate of Bachelor’s or College Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management/Psychology
- 6 months work experience is a plus
- Required skills: Human Resources, Management Skills, Communication.
- With excellent English writing skills and good English telephone skills
- With pleasing personality
- Fresh Graduates may apply
- Can work on shifting schedule (8am-5pm or 12pm-9pm)
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Can start ASAP
What We Offer:
- We give you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and be part of a dynamic team.
- Medical coverage
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Attendance allowance
- Vacation and Sick leave
Job Types: Full-time, Fresh-GradSalary: Php12,000.00 – Php15,000.00 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php12,000.00 – Php15,000.00 per month