0 – 2 Years
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Assist on the day-to-day operation of the HR office
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of HR programs and policies, functions of employee relations, recruitment and selection, record-keeping, orientation and training, and employment administration.
- Provide professional telephone and email support to clients of the company
- Ensures good relationship with the client are maintained and enhanced through regular communication and action on concerns.
- With a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any related field.
- Required skills: Human Resources, Management Skills, Communication.
- With excellent English writing skills and good English telephone skills
- With pleasing personality
- Must be Fresh Graduate
- Can work on shifting schedule (8am-5pm or 9pm-6am)
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Full-Time positions available
What We Offer:
- We give you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and be part of a dynamic team.
- Medical coverage
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Attendance allowance
- Vacation and Sick leave
If you are looking for exciting challenges, top achievements and vast opportunities in a friendly working environment PrimeOutsourcing might have a position for you! We offer a stimulating work environment along with an opportunity to work on latest technologies, interesting projects and an evolving career path. PrimeOutsourcing’s goal is to deliver the best and for that we are hiring the best. We believe that each and every employee is the key to our success. We are always looking for talented people who can join our energetic and friendly team!