Outsourcing your backoffice functions like processing AP/AR, bookeeping, payroll preparations, and recruitment of your offshore manpower with PrimeOutsourcing will not only lower your overhead cost but also increases productivity
Advantages of Back Office Outsourcing
- Competent accountants, recruitment specialists, data processors, and other back office staff went through extensive training to take on any back office niche
- Overhead and operational costs can be reduced by 70%
- Fixed operational costs
- Sensitive information are secure and kept confidential
- Paperwork are kept at minimum
- Daily reports are sent to you directly
We have helped plenty of clients with their back office needs. Our experienced staff of accountants, data processors and recruitment specialists can help you manage your accounts, keep track of invoices and maintain communication with customers. No task is too big or small for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
After termination, we would surrender all account information and data including passwords, source codes, customer information, etc. For your own security and convenience, we would require you to reset all your password after the project has been finished. PrimeOutsourcing will not be liable to any related damage to your company after the contract period.
We currently have several Internet connections available from different premier service providers in the Philippines today. This is to ensure that our connectivity is seamless no matter the circumstances an Internet service provider may be facing. We also have an in-house technical support team that tends to any technical difficulties at hand.