Those with products to sell or services to offer need to have a website because an online presence is the best way to let the world know about what is available out there. Some businesses are capable of developing their own site, but most businesses are not. Thankfully, there are web developers that can handle the job for them. The main responsibility of the web developer is to be in charge of all aspects of the web-based databases and systems of the client or company. Indeed, the person who takes over the job has a very important role to play.
Expertise and Skills
- E-commerce implementation
- Website development
- Internet applications
- Webmasters tools
- LAMP platform
- Members area integration
- Server side scripting
- Website forms
- Payment gateway integration
- And other related tasks
Offshore Staff Leasing
PrimeOutsourcing is one company that provides skilled web developers to clients. But why should you choose Prime Outsourcing? By choosing Prime Outsourcing, you choose the most competent professionals around. All of the company’s web developers are products of the country’s proficient IT educational system, and each professional has received training under certified IT experts who specialize in the development of the World Wide Web.
Junior Web Developer
- 1-2 year experience as full-time Web Developer
- 1-2 year experience using Dreamweaver, FrontPage, or related program
- 1-2 year experience in PHP and Mysql
- Beginner to intermediate in static and dynamic websites
- Beginner to intermediate in WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento
Senior Web Developer
- At least 3 years experience as full-time Web Developer
- At least 3 years experience in PHP and Mysql
- At least 3 years experience using Dreamweaver, FrontPage, or related program
- At least 3 years experience making web scripts, web programs
- Expert in web development, dynamic websites, e-commerce, CMS development
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento
- Expert in Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgnighter frameworks
- Expert in Perl/Python, Perl, Linux/Unix scripting
We charge a monthly flat rate for full-time Web Developer. Upon receiving your inquiry, we will evaluate and let you know whether a junior or senior level staff is suited on the job. We also provide part-time Web Developer or hourly based Web Developer.
Please browse our frequently asked questions page if you have questions about our Web Development Offshore Staff Leasing. You can also fill out the form below if you need more information about our Web Development Outsourcing.
Web developers can build your brand online through creation of user-friendly websites
Low cost alternative to in-house employment
Developers went through extensive training coverage and work experience
Developers are highly competent and updated with the latest trends in the industry
Our web developers can increase search engine visibility
Supervisors closely monitor staff productivity
Staff members report to you directly daily
Searching for other experts for your development projects? We have a group of development professionals who can deliver the best solutions for your requirements.
Programmer – A successful website requires excellent workings under the hood. We boast a team of expert programmers who can render websites that integrate with business objectives and can perform dynamic functions.
Webmaster – Keeping your website updated and running at all times is a must to service your target audience without fail. Tap into one of our webmasters to back up files for and manage, monitor and configure your website.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position you’re applying for as the subject of the message.
Landline: (02)501-5343, human resources department
Mobile: +63 908 8953326 and 9178098753
Send us a short message!