There are many things to consider when signing an outsourcing contract to partner with your small business. You have to read it from the top to bottom to fully understand everything written on it. Legal documents should be understood by you-the business owner to make it clear to you everything about it says on your outsourcing partnership. Signing an outsourcing contract is not difficult but you have to think about it as one of the most important step when taking your task to be outsourced to these outsourcing companies. To give you some tips on what to do when signing an outsourcing contract, we made this top five list.
Image Credit | Pixabay
- Time Limit. You should read and agree about the time limit written on the contract so that you can expect something from an outsourcing company on your expected date when you need your projects to be done. It is important to give you the complete time frame for your project so that when they cannot do it for certain time, it will be considered as breach of contract.
- Payments. Spread the payments because you can do it. You should schedule a payment according to the project development made by them. It should be written on the contract too so that you’ll avoid asking too much questions which involve money in uncertain period of time. Schedule and count payments while you can.
- Always keep in touch. Your project is one of the most important things for your company to achieve something and you cannot just give all the data and expect the results in a month without even trying to call or email them in a specific schedule. Make sure that you approve every changes and development that they will do regarding your outsourced tasks.
- Overview of the work plan. It will be the same as the thing that we mentioned above. You should be able to access and overview everything that they are doing so that it will be sure and clear that they are doing what results you are expecting. You are the owner and you should have the rights to create a full development Gantt.
- Secured payments. Make sure that you use an established payment included in your contract agreement so that is something unexpected happened and you want to stop your tasks with the outsourcing company that you chose, you can still have a refundable payment. Best example of this payment method is through Paypal. Even though they will take a small commission for every payment that you’ll make, it can give you a peace of mind. There will be someone to work on your refunds when you get to feel that the contract being agreed is not properly applied.
Outsource some of your tasks to a reputable outsourcing company like Prime Outsourcing and you’ll definitely get what you pay for. Focus on the things that will let you earn profits and attract more sales. Read the outsourcing contract carefully because it will be one of your best marketing and business strategies that can lead you to outsourcing success. Contact Prime Outsourcing for more details!