A Virtual Assistant will help you save your precious hours each day. To run a successful business, quality time must be pumped into it and trying to do everything all by yourself will burn you out. This is usually one of the main reasons why striving entrepreneurs are finding it hard to grow their business, they are treating their business as an overall one-man show.
Source | Pixabay
Virtual Assistant Tasks
As a business owner, there is one important role that a virtual assistant can help you with. It is to make your busy and hectic life easier. There are different daily tasks that they can manage. Also known as VAs, these people handle administrative tasks that you usually handle. Juggling those tasks by yourself won’t add any value to your business, but by delegating them to a VA, you will reap the benefits.
You will save an extra two hours or more each day. You could use that extra time to focus on agendas that will grow your business and generate more income. To help you decide whether what to outsource to a virtual assistant, here are 7 roles you can delegate to your remote worker:
1. Show your schedule
If you have a virtual assistant, they can do the job of arranging your schedules and calendars correctly. He/she can fix your problem especially in not forgetting all of your meetings and other appointments. This will just only take for less than 20 minutes.
2. They can use social media to market your business
A VA can easily do all of the promotional posts on every social media accounts that you have. You can use social media to promote your business all over the world. You can let them promote your site by sharing your tweets and post it on your facebook page.
3. VA can take care of your email inbox
Too busy to check your new emails? Hiring a virtual assistant can help you in answering all of your business emails. Checking all of your business emails can be too stressful and time-consuming. With the help of your VA, they can update your contacts and let you unsubscribe to all of the unwanted newsletters or posts.
4. They can help you in posting a new blog post on WordPress
Running a business website is tiring because you need to update it all the time. You should let your visitors updated about what is going on in your company. Your VA can help you with posting a blog on WordPress. They can research and publish a topic that is relevant to your product for you and posts it on your website.
5. They can do bookkeeping
Bookkeeping is a recurring task. You can delegate this job to a VA. They will manage your accounts and make sure your bills are paid on time. To save time, they use online software Intuit QuickBooks Financial Software. It tracks cash flow, expenses, and sales and creates invoices. It also comes with free support and updates.
6. They can handle customer support
If you look after your customers, they will value your service. A VA can access them on a computer. These tools will enable the VA to interact with your customers. They can answer questions, respond to queries and handle complaints.
7. They can use Mailchimp to manage your email list
Hiring a virtual assistant is one of the best ways to make your business grow faster. Email marketing can build your business. Mailchimp is a top-ranked email service provider and it’s easy to use. They can use emails to your list using Mailchimp. Your subscribers will then get all the latest updates and promotional offers from your business.
Benefits of Having a Virtual Assistant
Any type of business from any industry can greatly benefit from hiring a Virtual Assistant. Of course, the need for hiring one will depend on the type of service/s your business needs. VAs indeed have a myriad of services that can offer you, more so, we have created a list of perks that these remote workers can provide to you, as a business owner and your business:
- It allows you to work efficiently at a lower cost.
- Extended working hours, even up to 24 hours.
- It helps you in growing your business.
- It allows you to focus on more specialized tasks.
- Be able to uninterruptedly run the backend of your business.
Finding the Right VA
While there are tons of VAs you can easily find on the internet. You need to find the right one for your type of needs. More so, not all VAs are created equal. There will also be times where a virtual assistant cannot do what they need to do, no matter how good they look in the paper. It can be quite stressful to find the right VA that will be compatible with your company’s needs.
Lucky for you we are here to help. We have listed down some tips and tricks to help you look for the right virtual assistant:
- Check if they are professional. Note that VAs usually work from home, meaning they have complete control over their time. Make sure your VA will be working for you at the specified time and hours depending on the contract.
- Check what types of industries they have worked with before. This will give you an idea regarding the scope of their knowledge and skills. Also what specific tasks you may give to them.
- Make sure they are well-acquainted with technology. While this can be the least of your worries since VAs are usually well versed when it comes to technology, check whether they are familiar with the tools and apps that you are also using or they will need to use while working for you.
Virtual Assistant Services At PrimeOutsourcing
Having a virtual assistant can help you in arranging all of the business files and jobs easily. Here at Prime Outsourcing, we have a lot of services that can help you in arranging your business. We make a high quality of business services by our VA. Contact us here.