Tapping into the Artificial Intelligence world or employing a third party to cater to your other business functions are the current virtual assistant trends nowadays. Although the use of AI as Virtual Assistants gain more fame, it is also proven that real-life VA’s are also very reliable in terms of customer-related engagements and task-oriented job functionalities.
Current Virtual Assistant Trends in the Outsourcing Industry: AI vs. VA
Artificial Intelligence (AI Assistants)
Apple was the first one to release Siri in recent years. Today, other competitors have one by one introduced their own versions of AI Assistants. Amazon has now “Alexa”, Google has “Google Now” and Microsoft has “Cortana”.
These AI Assistants are typically cloud-based which requires the use of the internet to function. Incorporating Virtual Assistants into our present technology requires a great amount of data storage. These data are the ones responsible for bringing AI assistants into life. Empowered by data-driven logistics, when people interact with AI assistants, certain AI programming uses algorithms to process the data and predict the people’s demand.
These AI assistants does simple daily tasks like:
- Adding tasks to your calendars.
- Giving certain information which can be found on the internet.
- Controlling different types of smart home devices such as cameras, lights, and thermostats.
Real Life Humans (Virtual Assistants)
Real-life Virtual Assistants are the ones performing businesses’ day-to-day tasks. These VA’s are often home-based and are also exposed to different types of business focus. These people don’t just help marketers run their daily functions smoothly, they also help their daily lives. As a result, they are able to live a less stressed and less pressured life.
VA’s perform their jobs depending on their tasks, these people perform a wide array of tasks on a daily basis. Nevertheless, there are also specific skill set or job specifications which they usually are experts on:
- VA’s are widely known for having such exemplary organizational skills. In fact, the reason why most marketers would rather hire a VA is for the sole purpose of having their travel itineraries organized, set up meeting venues, arrange their calendars and so on.
- These people are also experts in content creation such as blogs, content for different types of websites, including research. As you may all know, content creation is one of the important tools in establishing your own name not just in the online world but digital as well.
- Since VA’s are commonly home-based, their primary source of almost everything is the internet. Aside from organizational skills, these people are also quite known for being experts in Social Media Marketing. Since they have already worked with different businesses with different brands, they have already established wider connections in terms of online marketing. Meaning, it is more likely for them to help you make your name.
Whether AI or real-life humans, these Virtual Captives make it easier for marketers to perform their daily jobs smoothly and effectively. Over recent years, Virtual Captives have proven to be more effective and helpful in performing different components of businesses.
Hiring Virtual Assistants at PrimeOutsourcing
Choosing the perfect virtual assistant is never easy. There is a pool of candidates on the web and you will certainly feel confused and a little stressed out in weighing the outcomes of your decision. Familiarizing yourself with a virtual assistant staffing company will help you to at least have an idea about where you should start. Getting a virtual assistant from an already established outsourcing company will ensure the competency and professionalism of a virtual assistant. Here at PrimeOutsourcing, you can get all the virtual assistant facts that you need to acquire the perfect virtual assistant you have been dreaming of. To get more details about our set of talented virtual assistant staff, you can click here.